Pretty Successful Careers Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’) is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
If you register on the website as a client (for a resource or package), we will process such personal data on the basis that it is necessary to do so to perform the contract you enter with us.
The data controller is Pretty Successful Careers Limited.
Registered office is 39 Woodrush Crescent, Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 6UP.
Registered Company Number is 11339483. Registered in the UK.
What information we collect
We may collect personal data about you when you
· Provide information by filling in forms on our website (www.prettysuccessfulcareers.co.uk)
· If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· Visit our website (such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data).
The personal data that we collect includes your name, email address and telephone number (if given).
If you decide to purchase a package through the website we may ask you for the details needed to process any payment that is required by the relevant third-party payment provider.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways
· From time to time, we will send newsletters and promotional activity.
· Provide you with information, products or services which we feel could interest you.
· To notify you about changes to our service, website or products.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered between you and us.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing purposes.
We never give your personal data to third parties to use your data.
Storing your personal data and security
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). But submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We do not store credit card details and we do not share personal data or payment details with any third parties.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website, to compile statistical reports on website activity and to help us make recommendations that are relevant to you.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. More information can be found at ‘aboutcookies.org’.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information (defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985), only in certain circumstances outlined below
· In the event we sell our business
· Where we are legally required by law to disclose
Any changes to our policies will be posted on this page and where appropriate, notified to you via email.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing. You can exercise your right to prevent this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org